SSO is a feature only available for Airtable Enterprise payment plans. If you are interested in inquiring about enterprise pricing, you can contact us here.
Airtable supports SSO with Google and Okta. This article is intended for administrators setting up SSO for their teams. If you are looking for information on signing in with SSO, please see this article instead.
You can set up SSO using Google as an identity provider with your organization's Google Apps accounts, by doing the following. To start, go to your Google Apps admin panel.
Once there, go from the "Apps" option to "SAML apps," then click the + button in the bottom right. Then, fill out the information required by Google according to the following steps:
- Choose the "Setup my own custom app" option
- Download "IDP metadata" under "Option 2" and email it to email@example.com
- Fill in "Airtable" as the application name, and the following logo, if you want
- Enter Service Provider Details:
- ACS URL: https://airtable.com/auth/ssoCallback
- Entity ID: https://airtable.com/sso/metadata.xml
- Start URL: leave blank
- Signed Response: leave unchecked
- Name ID: Basic Information; Primary Email
- Name ID Format: Email
- Fill in the Attribute Mapping information
- "urn:oid:184.108.40.206" -> Basic Information; Last Name
- "urn:oid:220.127.116.11" -> Basic Information; First Name
After you have completed these steps and we have confirmed receipt of the information from Step 2, you should be able to log in from https://airtable.com/sso/login.
Setting up SSO for Okta
To start, log in to your Okta account and click the Admin button in the top right corner.
From here, mouse over the Applications tab, then select the Applications option.
Next, click the green Add Application button.
Search for Airtable among the various options, then click the Add button.
Configure the general settings for the Airtable app by choosing an application label and application visibility settings.
Next, select all the people for whom you want to enable Airtable SSO.
You will be asked to enter some additional information for each user.
Configuring SAML 2.0 for Airtable through Okta
Okta has its own documentation for how to configure SAML 2.0 for Airtable. Please follow these instructions.