SSO is a feature only available for Airtable Enterprise payment plans. If you are interested in inquiring about enterprise pricing, you can contact us here.
You can set up SSO using Google as an identity provider with your organization's Google Apps accounts, by doing the following. To start, go to your Google Apps admin panel.
Once there, go from the "Apps" option to "SAML apps," then click the + button in the bottom right. Then, fill out the information required by Google according to the following steps:
- Choose the "Setup my own custom app" option
- Download "IDP metadata" under "Option 2" and email it to email@example.com
- Fill in "Airtable" as the application name, and the following logo, if you want
- Enter Service Provider Details:
- ACS URL: https://airtable.com/auth/ssoCallback
- Entity ID: https://airtable.com/sso/metadata.xml
- Start URL: leave blank
- Signed Response: leave unchecked
- Name ID: Basic Information; Primary Email
- Name ID Format: Email
- Fill in the Attribute Mapping information
- "urn:oid:126.96.36.199" -> Basic Information; Last Name
- "urn:oid:188.8.131.52" -> Basic Information; First Name
After you have completed these steps and we have confirmed receipt of the information from Step 2, you should be able to log in from https://airtable.com/sso/login.