Downgrading your workspace's paid plan from Plus or Pro to free before the end of the billing cycle means that your workspace will immediately drop down to the free plan, and will lose access to the additional features provided by paid plans, including:
- Increased record limits
- Increased attachment space
- Extended revision and snapshot history
- Form customization (for Pro plans)
- Personal views (for Pro plans)
- Additional select token colors (for Pro plans)
- Premium calendar features (for Pro plans)
- Password-restricted share links (for Pro plans)
- Email domain-restricted share links (for Pro plans)
Additionally, if your bases have Airtable Apps, any added apps to your bases will be disabled, meaning that you will not be able to interact with them or view them. (However, if you choose to reupgrade to Pro in the future, you will be able to reactivate these apps).
Your workspace will then be prorated for the remainder of your billing cycle in Airtable credits (not cash).
For users in regions that legally require refunds
If you live in a region with a mandatory refund policy, you may be eligible for a refund. As an example, customers living in the European Union are allowed to cancel a paid plan within 14 days of purchase and receive a refund.
We can only issue refunds if you take the following steps within the appropriate period of time (as specified by regional law):
- Contact support.
- If you live in a region that legally requires us to provide refunds, please let us know which region that is. Not providing this information may cause delays.