If you have exceeded the usage limits for your base, you may see an over limits warning to alert you. Here are some things you can do to get your base(s) back within plan limits:
- delete unnecessary records
- delete empty records
- check for filtered records
- split contents of the base across multiple bases
- download data via CSV or even paste old records into another base to "archive" them elsewhere
NOTEIt sometimes takes a few hours for the system to update and the 'over limits' alert to disappear.
There is a limit of 500 bases and 5,000 collaborators per workspace. You can have an unlimited number of workspaces within your account.
Depending on your workspace plan, bases have a limit for how many records and attachment space is allotted.
Free - 1,200 records, 2GB attachment space per base
Plus - 5,000 records, 5GB attachment space per base
Pro - 50,000 records, 20GB attachment space per base
- Enterprise - 100,000 records, 1000GB attachment space per base
Additionally, every base can have up to 1,000 tables and 500 apps.
- Views per table - 1,000
- Fields per table - 500
Checking base usage
If you ever need to check in the future, you can see each base's current usage in your workspace settings page.