Interacting with the Gantt view is a powerful way to manage records. Sometimes it's also helpful to print or download a Gantt chart to view it offline. To download your Gantt chart as a PDF, click the "Export PDF" button.
Once you've exported the PDF, it'll appear in the default downloads folder designated by your internet browser or in the preferences for the Airtable desktop app. You can then open this PDF (using your preferred PDF reader application) and print it.
Learn more about Gantt
- How to add and configure the Gantt app
- Gantt app milestones, dependencies, and critical paths
- Customize the appearance of the Gantt app
- Working with records in the Gantt app
- Exporting and printing the Gantt app THIS ARTICLE