The individual user details page can be found by clicking on a user’s name from the Users page in the Admin Panel. This provides a detail-rich view of various aspects related to each particular user’s Airtable account.
The individual user details page shows the following basic user details near the top:
- The user’s name and profile pic.
- The user’s email address.
- Whether the user is an Admin, External, or Deactivated. Users without a tag are provisioned (internal) users without admin privileges.
- The user’s ID.
Below the basic user details, there are 4 sections (Account, Workspaces, Shared bases, and Groups) that contain additional information. The Workspaces, Shared bases, and Groups sections can be searched and sorted similar to the methods discussed in the Users page support article.
The accounts tab shows:
- Last active date of the user.
- Whether or not the user’s email is verified.
- The user’s seat (license) type. (Older UI may show whether or not the user is billable instead.)
- Whether or not two-factor authentication (2FA) is enabled for that user. (Provisioned/Internal users only)
- Created date for that user’s account. (Provisioned/Internal users only)
- Access level (New Airtable license agreements only. This option will be missing for organizations that have not signed a new license agreement with Airtable as of November 2021.)
The workspaces tab shows:
- The number of workspace(s) the user has collaborator access to.
- A list of the individual workspace(s) that the user has collaborator access to.
- A clickable link to a filtered view in the Bases page of the base(s) that are part of that workspace.
- The workspace permission level of the user.
The Shared bases tab shows:
- The number of bases the user has collaborator access to
- A list (with clickable links) of the individual bases that the user has collaborator access to.
- A clickable link to the workspace where that specific base resides.
- The base permission level of the user.
The Groups tab shows:
- The number of user groups that the user is a member of.
- The name of the group with a clickable link to that group’s individual detail page.
- The number of members in that group with a clickable link to that group’s individual detail page.
- The date the user was added to the group.