We email invoices monthly to all workspace owners. If you'd like to view your invoice / billing history within Airtable, start by going to airtable.com/account (from a laptop or desktop) and clicking the workspace on the left side of the page.
NOTEPlease note, only the owner of a workspace will be able to view the workspace settings page. All other collaborators on a workspace will not be able to access your billing information.
Select a workspace
Once you've opened your account page, a list of your workspaces will display on the left-hand side of the screen. Select any workspace to open its workspace settings.
View billing history
Once you've opened a workspace, you'll see your billing history on the right-hand side of the page. Under billing history you can view all past invoices and a history of any upgrades/downgrades for the workspace you're viewing.
More details about invoices and receipts
- The invoice is an itemized invoice detailing your transactions.
- The top half of your invoice displays the prorated charges (and credits) from any billable collaborators added or removed from the upgraded workspace during the past month.
- The bottom half of your invoice takes the current number of billable collaborators on your workspace and charges for their access for the forthcoming month.
- If any of these collaborators leave the workspace (or if their permission levels are changed to read-only) during the next month, a pro-rated credit will appear in the top section of next month's invoice.
- The receipt is your proof of payment and not a replacement for an itemized invoice.
- Your receipt provides the type of credit card used, the last four digits of your credit card, and the amount charged.
- The amount on the receipt will match the balance due on your invoice.