This help center is meant to provide you with context, technical documentation, workarounds, and guide solutions concerning Airtable’s native features. For many use cases, folks from all backgrounds can easily hit the ground running with Airtable. In some cases, however, the bases you are trying to create may need an additional hand to build out. We hope that the resources below will help you to find the right solutions for your needs.
We strive to offer world-class customer service to all of our customers. Reach out to us if you are building a base out and you need troubleshooting assistance, find a bug, or need a little help getting pointed in the right direction. At the moment, full base builds or complex workflow consultations are outside the scope of support that we offer to our self-serve customers (Pro, plus, free plans).
For teams with 20 seats/licenses or more you might be interested in our Enterprise plan offering. The main drivers to move towards Enterprise for most teams are:
- Additional usage capacity (1TB attachment space, a max of 100K records per base, unlimited workspaces, etc.)
- Administrative and security mandates (SSO, Enterprise MSA, invoice, etc.)
- A dedicated Customer Success Manager - Our CSMs are long-term strategic partners whose goal is to get your team up and running on Airtable, understand your business as it evolves, and share best practices to ensure your team is empowered to take on current and future goals.
While our Enterprise plan pricing can currently be customized to your team's unique needs, it is also priced to match these additional features and premium support offerings.
The Airtable community
Our Airtable community is full of knowledgeable and skillful individuals from a variety of backgrounds. If you have a general question about an Airtable feature, chances are there may already be a useful thread in the community. If you don’t find a relevant thread in your search, then you can post your query in the “Ask the community” category. Additionally, if you are looking to hire a consultant there is a work offered category.
Independent Airtable experts
The independent Airtable experts listed for hire in the embedded view below have all gone through an internal vetting process. This means we feel confident in their technical prowess as well as their ability to provide service in a way that matches Airtable’s best practices surrounding:
- Airtable system design, automation & data migration
- Custom API integrations
- Airtable custom app development
- Airtable scripting
- Airtable training
- Web design
External 3rd party
While we are unable to vouch for the consultants and contractors listed below, you may be able to find a great match on these websites:
- Fiverr - Fiverr provides a platform for freelancers to offer services to customers worldwide.
- Upwork - Upwork connects businesses with freelancers, independent talent, and agencies around the globe.
- Guru - Work with the best freelance talent from around the world on our secure, flexible and cost-effective platform.