SSO is a feature only available for Airtable Enterprise payment plans. If you are interested in inquiring about enterprise pricing, you can contact us here.
This article is intended for administrators setting up SSO for their teams.
- If you are looking for information on setting up SSO with Okta, please read this article instead.
- If you are looking for information on setting up SSO with Google, please read this article instead.
- If you are looking for information on setting up SSO with ADFS, please read this article instead.
If you use an identity provider other than Google or Okta and wish to configure SSO for your organization, you will need to fill out this form. You will need your sign on URL, x.509 Certificate, and your IdP metadata file.
Setting up SSO for Azure AD
Go to Azure Dashboard; click on "Azure Active Directory" and then "Enterprise Applications".
Click on "New Application", then "Non-gallery application", give it a name (probably "Airtable"), and then click "Add".
Once you’ve added the application, it will take you to the application page. Click "Single sign-on", and then "SAML".
For "Step 1: Basic SAML Configuration", use the following values:
- Identifier (Entity ID): https://airtable.com/sso/metadata0418.xml
- Reply URL (Assertion Consumer Service URL): https://airtable.com/auth/ssoCallback
You can leave Sign on URL and Relay State blank.
For "Step 2: User Attributes & Claims", change "Unique User Identifier" to "user.mail". Leave the "claim name" intact.
For "Step 3: SAML Signing Certificate", download as Base64.
From "Step 4: Set up Airtable", copy-paste the LoginURL.
After that, submit your sign on URL from step 4 and SAML signing certificate (you can open .cer files in a text editor and copy-paste it in) at https://airtable.com/shrKtuQMVEEyTw4cS.
After you have completed these steps and we have confirmed receipt of the information from the previous step, you should be able to log in from https://airtable.com/sso/login.
If you encounter any issues or need additional assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.