SSO is a feature only available for Airtable Enterprise payment plans. If you are interested in inquiring about enterprise pricing, you can contact us here.
This article is intended for administrators setting up SSO for their teams. If you are looking for information on setting up SSO with Okta, please read this article instead.
If you use an identity provider other than Google or Okta and wish to configure SSO for your organization, you will need to fill out this form. You will need your sign on URL, x.509 Certificate, and your IdP metadata file.
The following is a list of instructions for configuring SSO with Google.
You can set up SSO using Google as an identity provider with your organization's Google Apps accounts, by doing the following. To start, go to your Google Apps admin panel.
Once there, go from the "Apps" option to "SAML apps," then click the + button in the bottom right. Then, fill out the information required by Google according to the following steps:
1. Choose the "Setup my own custom app" option.
2. Download the IDP metadata under Option 2. You will need to submit this XML file as part of the Enterprise SSO set up form.
3. Fill in "Airtable" as the application name, and use the following logo, if you want.
4. Enter Service Provider Details:
- ACS URL: https://airtable.com/auth/ssoCallback
- Entity ID: https://airtable.com/sso/metadata.xml
- Start URL: leave blank
- Signed Response: leave unchecked
- Name ID: Basic Information; Primary Email
- Name ID Format: Email
5. Fill in the Attribute Mapping information
- "urn:oid:188.8.131.52" -> Basic Information; Last Name
- "urn:oid:184.108.40.206" -> Basic Information; First Name
After you have completed these steps and we have confirmed receipt of the information from Step 2, you should be able to log in from https://airtable.com/sso/login.