SSO is a feature only available for Airtable Enterprise payment plans. If you are interested in inquiring about enterprise pricing, you can contact us here.
This article is intended for administrators setting up SSO for their teams.
The following is a list of instructions for configuring SSO with Google.
You can set up SSO using Google as an identity provider with your organization's Google Apps accounts, by doing the following. To start, go to your Google Apps admin panel.
Once there, go from the "Apps" option to "SAML apps," then click the + button in the bottom right. Then, fill out the information required by Google according to the following steps:
1. Choose the "Setup my own custom app" option.
2. Download the IDP metadata under Option 2. You will need the certificate from this file to submit your identity provider metadata using the admin panel.
3. Fill in "Airtable" as the application name, and use the following logo, if you want.
4. Enter Service Provider Details:
- ACS URL: https://airtable.com/auth/ssoCallback
- Entity ID: https://airtable.com/sso/metadata0418.xml
- Start URL: leave blank
- Signed Response: leave unchecked
- Name ID: Basic Information; Primary Email
- Name ID Format: Email
5. Fill in the Attribute Mapping information
- "urn:oid:184.108.40.206" -> Basic Information; Last Name
- "urn:oid:220.127.116.11" -> Basic Information; First Name
6. Submit your signin URL and x509 certificate, following the steps in this article.
After you have completed these steps, you should be able to log in from https://airtable.com/sso/login.