Find answers and links to articles for frequently-asked billing questions.
- What payment methods are accepted?
- What should I do if my credit card is rejected?
- Why did my payment fail?
- Can you manually enter my payment for me?
- Can I get my invoice before you charge my credit card?
- Can I pay for my invoice with more than one credit card?
- Can I split my payment into smaller payments?
- Do I have to pay for Airtable if I don’t actually use it?
- When do I get my refund?
- How do I earn Airtable credits?
- Can I transfer Airtable credits from my workspace back to my personal account?
- Can I get a refund on promotional Airtable credits?
- Why do I have two different documents for my payment?
- What billing period am I paying for?
- How do prorated charges work?
- What is the total on my invoice?
- Why am I getting an invoice with a zero balance?
- What is the currency of my Airtable invoice?
- Does my workspace auto-renew?
- Can I auto-forward my invoices to another email address?
Workspace settings page
- What is the workspace settings page?
- How do I change my billing plan?
- How do I change or update my credit card information?
- Where can I find my invoice?
- Where can I find a list of collaborators on my workspace?
- What happens if I go over my usage limits?
- Who counts as a billable collaborator?
- What are permission levels?
- I can’t find all my collaborators?
- Can anyone on my workspace invite another collaborator?
Cancelling your Airtable account
- How do I cancel just my subscription and keep my account active?
- How do I cancel my entire Airtable account?
- What happens to my shared workspace when I cancel my account?
- Is Airtable free?
Account billing access and ownership
- How do I access my billing information?
- Why can’t I see my workspace settings page?
- Who is the owner of my workspace?
- Can you have more than one workspace owner?
- How do I transfer ownership of my workspace to another user?
Other frequently asked questions:
NOTEIf you need to speak to our support team directly please contact us through the in-app help menu.