- 23 Aug 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Deleting your Airtable account
- Updated on 23 Aug 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Learn how to delete your Airtable account.
Deleting your account
You can delete or cancel your Airtable account by visiting your Airtable account page. To delete your account:
- Log in to your Account Overview.
- Click Delete your Airtable user account.
- For security reasons, you will be required to sign in with your email and password again. Next, you will need to confirm you want to delete your permanently. To confirm deleting your account:
- Click Yes, confirm deletion of my account.
Please note that if any of your workspaces or bases are shared with other people, deleting your account will not delete those workspaces and bases. In order to delete those workspaces/bases, you must first remove all shared users from each of those workspaces/bases, and then delete your account.
If you are the sole owner of a workspace with multiple members, you will need to transfer ownership of that workspace to another member before deleting your account.
Canceling/deleting an Airtable account can also be performed on iOS mobile devices in the iOS Airtable app. At this time, your account cannot be deleted from an Android device.
- First, press the cogwheel icon from the homepage to open up the settings window.
- From here, choose the Delete user account option.
- If there are no other owner's on any of the workspaces that you own, then you will encounter a screen show on the left side below. If this is the case, then you will need to assign new owners to that workspace or delete the workspace before deleting your account. Otherwise, you'll see the screen shown on the right below where you can confirm the deletion of your account.
Follow the steps outlined in the article above.
You can cancel your paid plan subscription by downgrading your workspace to the Free plan. You will still have an active Airtable account.
If you cancel your Airtable account, all of your workspaces are still active if you are sharing your workspace with other collaborators. If you need to delete your Airtable account and all of the workspaces you are the owner of, you’ll need to delete your workspaces first before deleting your Airtable account.